Free Android screen-recording app with editing capabilities
- Category Networks
- Program license Free
- Version 126.96.36.199
- Size 18 MB
- Works under: Android
- Also available for Windows
- Program available in English
- Content rating Everyone
- Package name com.rsupport.mvagent
서울특별시 송파구 위례성대로 10 에스타워 11~15층, 모비즌 10, Wiryeseong-daero, Songpa-gu, Seoul, MOBIZEN
Mobizen is a particularly helpful app that allows users to connect their Android devices to their desktop and laptop computers. The benefit of this is that users can view anything and everything happening on their mobile device through the larger monitors of their computers.
While connecting mobile devices to personal computers is the feature for which Mobizen is most well-known, the app actually offers other options as well. With this app, users can record the activity on the device or take screenshots of particular sections of the activity. These recordings and images are then stored on the Android phone or tablet for future review. The app gives users various options related to these functions, including choosing a video resolution and frame rates.
As an added benefit, Mobizen gives users the ability to manage the files on their mobile devices through their personal computers. This can be a great help since the computer monitor is much larger than the screen of the device. Being able to better view images, videos, and other files helps users better decide which files they want to keep and how they should be organized to best optimize storage space.
It should be noted that the Mobizen app can tend to run slow on less powerful apps, so users should consider the ability of their phones and tablets to support the full function of the app. Overall, however, Mobizen, is a good choice for those who wish to view, record, and screenshot mobile device activity through their personal computers and better manage the files on their devices.
- Connect Android devices to personal computers.
- Record and screenshot activity on mobile devices.
- Features various options including screen resolutions and frame rate.
- App tends to run slow on less powerful devices.
1. Applied Sale Promotion Event
2. User Translated Language Resource Improvements (Spanish, Japanese)
3. Various stability improvements and bug fixes
Potentially dangerous permissions
- CAMERA: Required to be able to access the camera device.
- READ_EXTERNAL_STORAGE: Allows an application to read from external storage.
- RECORD_AUDIO: Allows an application to record audio.
- WRITE_EXTERNAL_STORAGE: Allows an application to write to external storage.
- ACCESS_NETWORK_STATE: Allows applications to access information about networks.
- ACCESS_WIFI_STATE: Allows applications to access information about Wi-Fi networks.
- CHANGE_WIFI_STATE: Allows applications to change Wi-Fi connectivity state.
- GET_TASKS: This constant was deprecated in API level 21. No longer enforced.
- INSTALL_SHORTCUT: Allows an application to install a shortcut in Launcher.
- INTERNET: Allows applications to open network sockets.
- KILL_BACKGROUND_PROCESSES: Allows an application to call killBackgroundProcesses(String).
- READ_LOGS: Allows an application to read the low-level system log files.
- SYSTEM_ALERT_WINDOW: Allows an app to create windows using the type TYPE_SYSTEM_ALERT, shown on top of all other apps. Very few apps should use this permission; these windows are intended for system-level interaction with the user.
- UNINSTALL_SHORTCUT: This permission is no longer supported.
- VIBRATE: Allows access to the vibrator.
- WAKE_LOCK: Allows using PowerManager WakeLocks to keep processor from sleeping or screen from dimming.
- WRITE_SETTINGS: Allows an application to read or write the system settings.