Remote management software for Android and Windows
Securely view and record Android devices from anywhere with Mobizen for Windows.
Mobizen is an app that lets you monitor your Android devices as often as you like! The app has been optimized to save data and prevent lag, so you’ll always be able to stay up to date with what’s going on on your devices.
Access to your apps are secured by a personalized PIN that can be recovered to an email address of your choosing. It goes without saying that you wouldn’t want to share your PIN with anyone unless you absolutely had to.
One of the best features of this program is the ability to record your screens remotely, as long as there’s a data connection. This can be handy if you’re monitoring access on a device that’s being used by a child or employee, or if you’re having to troubleshoot a problem with a specific program or device.
Users on your device will see two small notification icons in the taskbar; if you’re trying to “bug” your child’s device in a quiet way, this might not be the app for you. Users with access to the device can also stop the program from running at any time, which can also be another problem for parents.
Another issue is that you can’t resize your view screen. The window is stuck at a set size matched to the resolution of your Android phone or tablet, and there’s nothing you can do to change that. There are no “zoom” functions to improve readability of the screen, either.
Streaming quality is highly dependent on connection quality. If your connection isn’t good you’re going to have a choppy feed from the device and may not be able to monitor it.
If you’re looking for a program that’ll let you remotely monitor and record screens of your Android devices, Mobizen is a great choice! If you want an app that can’t be turned off locally and does its work quietly, you might want to keep looking.
- Little to No Lag Mobizen is optimized for streaming over slow data connections.
- Access Secured with PIN Access to your devices is secured with a PIN you choose on installation – without the PIN, others won’t be able to access your devices remotely.
- Record Screens Remotely Viewing what’s going on on your devices remotely is great, but Mobizen goes further and gives you the ability to record on the fly whenever you want.
- Users Can See They’re Being Monitored Users will see two small notification icons that let them know the program is running and when someone connects or records to the device.
- You Can’t Resize View Screen You won’t be able to resize the screen on your PC to make it full screen.
- Quality Depends on Connection While this app is optimized to work on slow connections, it can get choppy and slow at times.